Sunday, January 8, 2017

Deviled Eggs With Garlic Mustard

I made deviled eggs this afternoon with garlic mustard and it was so good I had to blog about it!
Put your cooked yolks in a bowl and mash up with a fork. Add the following ingredients to your liking. You have to eyeball it depending on the amount of eggs cooked and spice level.
I made 12 halves today. (6 eggs)
Salt and pepper eggs.
About 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1 spoon of garlic mustard. I used the Walnut Creek brand for the first time and love it!!
1 spoon of ground horseradish. Be careful if you don't love hot foods. Maybe less.
Whip your ingredients until all together and not too lumpy.
Fill the eggs. Tip; Iced tea or coffee spoons are the perfect size to fill the egg holes!
Sprinkle Paprika on your eggs if you just want to be fancy! I didn't do that as this was just a quick nibble for my husband while watching the Steeler game.😀
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment