Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Look Who is Showing up for Dinner

 The temps are dropping and everyone is showing up for dinner and readying for the winter.

The Tufted Titmouse hit our bay window so I had to go out and check on it. It actually landed in a flower pot. I gently petted it's soft wings as it looked curiously at me. A slight scoop and it was off on my stone wall. I walked away so it could take it's time. It flew to a tree branch. I will be sharing the grape vine wreath I made for this window so it does not happen again. I gathered vine from my backyard.


Two Woodpeckers at once!! Feeding on sunflower seeds.

Just a chippy hanging out in the beautiful leaves.

Can you see me? I am scoping out the Chipmunks from the top of the tree. This was taken through a window so not the best clarity. I get to see many different hawks in my neighborhood.

I love this time of year. The vibrant colors from the leaves to your flowers giving one last pop of beauty!











No comments:

Post a Comment