Monday, October 5, 2020

My Dad's Farm Craft and Antique Show

 Mark your calendars! The event days are Nov 6 through Nov 15. The owner is giving everyone time to space out their visits instead of just the weekend. Don't miss the barn filled from top to bottom! Special gifts and home decor abound in every nook and cranny! The big trees sparkle with ornaments to purchase. Truly an inviting, cheerful and merry shopping experience. I will be doing this show. I will add pictures as I pull things together.  Check the website as we get closer https://m.facebook.com/MyDadsFarm/ 345 Fort Run Road, Ford City, PA.

I just finished these sweet plants. Reminds me of a first snow on bloomed plants. Perfect for a window sill or thinking of you for nursing home patients.



I love old Christmas! Rare Candolier! Ultimate gift for Christmas collector!


Handmade Snowmen and vintage 1950-60 light.

Vintage Christmas tree holder. Perfect Atomic Tinsel Tree! Unfortunately, it does not spin and can't get to hardware to fix. Still cool!








No comments:

Post a Comment